ISME Meetings - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
"Energy Capital Projects Forum"
- Stephen Mulva, Director, CII - Construction Industry Institute
- Roger González, President, Comisión de Energía del CCE-Consejo Coordinador Empresarial; Global VP Energy, CEMEX
- Cesar Fuentes, Director of Engineering and Infrastructure Projects, CFE- Comisión Federal de Electricidad (Invited)
- Leonardo Cornejo, Subdirector of Projects, PEMEX- Petróleos Mexicanos (Invited)
- EduardoRamírez Leal, President, CMIC-Cámara Mexicana de la Industria de la Construcción (Invited)
- Carlos Caldas, Professor,University of Texas at Austin
- Raymundo Sánchez, Professor, EGADE Business School Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Roberto Hernández,Committee Chair,ICC Mexico, Anti-Corruption
- Merlin Cochran, Executive Director, AMEXHI- Asociación Mexicana de Hidrocarburos
- Benjamin Torres-Barrón, Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Claudia Espinosa, Editor Mexico Energy Report, ICIS
- David Foken, Director Technical Services, TC Energia
- George Murray, Vice President, Emerson Automation Solutions
- MaríaLizardo, Vice President, Pathfinder
- Dante Caravaggio, Sr. Vice PresidentHydrocarbons Americas, KBR (US)
- Eduardo Andrade, General Director, Burns & McDonnell México
- Laurie Fitzmaurice, Vice President of Development, EDF Renewables
- Marian Aguirre, Director Energy Project Finance, Bancomext- Banco Nacional de Comercio Exterior
Capital Projects Panel: Why Energy Capital Projects Fail? Main Reasons and Solutions
Research findings and real-life experience from a global and Mexican perspective.
Upstream Panel: What IOC's need for their Offshore investment to succeed
Regulatory and supply chain considerations to safely accelerate oil production
Midstream Panel: Best Practices in Pipeline Construction & Operation
Overcoming land and community issues and avoiding pitfalls in design and construction
Downstream Panel: Lessons Learned from International Refining Projects
Key challenges in refinery buildout and the typical needs from local suppliers and labor
Electricity Panel: Key factors for Success in Power Infrastructure Projects
From Project Financing to EPC Execution: What Your Project Must Have to Avoid Failure
Friday, November 8, 2019, 8:00 AM until 2:00 PM
Tec de Monterrey EGADE Business School
Av de los Poetas 100, Santa Fe, La Loma
Mexico City 01389
Mexico City Meeting